- Tintanalli JE, Krome RL, Ruiz E, (eds): Emergency Medicine A Comprehensive Study Guide, ed 3. New York, Mcgraw-Hill, 1992, pp. 987-993.
- American College of Surgeons, Advanced Trauma Life Support, ed 7, 2004, pp. 141-142.
- Croce MA, et. al., Emergent Fixation in Patients with Exsanguinating Pelvic Fractures, Journal of American College of Surgeons 2007, 204:5; pp. 935-939.
- Bodden J, Treatment Options in the Hemodynamically Unstable Patient With a Pelvic Fracture, Orthopedic Nursing 2009, 28:3; pp. 109-114.
- McSwain NE, Frame S, Salome JP (eds): PreHospital Trauma Life Support, ed. 5 (revised), St. Louis, Elsevier Mosby,2005, pp. 274-286.
- FitzPatrick MK, A New Tool for Initial Stabilization of Pelvic Fractures: The T-POD Trauma Pelvic Orthotic Device, Journal of Trauma Nursing, 2002, 9:1; 20-21.
- Malekzadeh S, et. al., Pelvic Binders and Arteriography: Effect of a Pelvic Management Protocol on Mortality, paper presented at 73rd Annual Mtg. of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, Chicago, IL 22 MAR 2006.
- DeAngelis NA, Wixted JJ, French BG, Use of the Trauma Pelvic Orthotic Device (T-POD) for Provsional Stabilization of Anterior-Posterior Compression Type Pelvic Injuries: A Cadaveric Study, University of Massachusetts, Medical School, Worcester, MA. Injury (In Press)