Vein Visualization is Standard of Care
Achieve rapid, successful venous access with minimum patient pain.
- Shown to improve patient outcomes and satisfaction
- Aids in identifying patent veins for venipuncture
- Helps locate and avoid valves and bifurcations
Small, lightweight, hand-held, hands-free
“Visualization technology can improve success rates, decrease unsuccessful insertion attempts and improve patient satisfaction.”
Infusion Nurses Society Guidelines
AV500 Achieving The New Standard of Care
- 98% improvement in first stick success rate
- 45% reduction in escalation calls
- 81% reported improved ability to cannulate
- 59% reduction in pain
- 24% improvement in catheter dwell time
- 78% reduction in procedure time
- 93% of patients surveyed would give hospitals a higher satisfaction score if they used AccuVein
8 out of 10 Hospitals Choose AccuVein Vein Visualization
Nine Reasons to Choose AccuVein
True handheld. The AccuVein fits in your hand and weighsbonly 275 grams.
Battery recharges in unit. No need to remove the batterybor plug it into an electrical outlet during use. Charge in cradle or stand and run unplugged for hours.
Movement tolerant. Shows veins in real time so the device can accommodate patient and clinician movement.
Accurate. Permanently aligned, no calibration testing needed; center line accurate to less than the width of a human hair.
All patients. Works on a broad range of patients, including neonates, dark skinned, and obese patients.
Medical grade design. Non-contact, medical grade design. No vents or openings allows the device to simply be wiped clean without special tools.
Protective cover option. Adds a layer of protection without compromising the crisp vein image. Use with every patient to supplement your cleaning procedures, or as a standard of care in isolation settings.
Hands-free choice. Rapid handheld assessment quickly converts to hands free.