The PRS Family of Acellular Dermal Matrices
Strength and flexibility you can rely on.
The first MHRA approved ADM solution for pre-pectoral implant based reconstruction.
Strong and flexible enough to meet the needs of plastic and reconstructive surgeons.
What Does It Do?
SurgiMend® PRS Meshed is indicated for plastic and reconstructive surgery, including specifically breast reconstruction. The matrix is used to support and stabilize the breast implant, ensuring it is held in the correct position on the chest wall. It minimises unwanted movement as SurgiMend® PRS Meshed conforms to the surface of the breast implant more completely than fenestrated or solid products.
SurgiMend® PRS Meshed is made from exactly the same bovine dermis we produce our sub pectoral PRS products from and works in harmony with your patients own tissues providing dependable support – without inflammation.
- The ideal solution to pre-pec implant based reconstruction
- High in type III collagen
- Hydrates quickly
- No detrimental inflammatory response
- Classified as a category 4 non irritant by the World Health Organisation
- Excellent handling characteristics with the strength to control and support the implant
- Mesh expansion up to ~18cm x 22cm*
- Rapid revascularisation to support tissue building
- Easily conforms to round or anatomical breast implants
SurgiMend® PRS Meshed
|SM-606-907-001||20 cm x 10 cm Meshed|
Expands to ~18 cm x 22 cm*
* When hydrated and fully expanded.